Grace Church is committed to providing a safe environment for everyone who visits us each week. We ensure that we comply with current Government COVID-19 requirements and protocols.
- Hand Sanitiser is available at the entrance with additional Hand Sanitisers located in the office area.
- Mask wearing is no longer mandated in venues in Tasmania however please feel free to wear one if you need to.
- A complete COVID clean is performed at the end of each service.
What you can do:
- If you are not feeling well or have any flu like symptoms please do not attend our service, we ask that you please get checked and stay home until you are well.
- While on site, please practice safe hygiene by using sanitiser and hand washing.
- Please maintain appropriate social distancing at all times.
We expect COVID to be an issue for the foreseeable future and our goal is to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all people who attend our services.